Nightmare Six - Update 2


I honestly keep forgetting to update this blog, anyway, the game I am creating has been renamed (yes, again!) to Nightmare Six. This will be its final name.

Nightmare Six is currently in beta so it is not completely finished, there are still a few bugs and glitches that still need fixing and I still have some ideas I need to implement in the game. You can download the current version at my website (I will put the link at the bottom of this post)

Here is the current description of the game -

Nightmare Six is a 3D horror game in which the user controls a character called Jason, who is experiencing a nightmare. The cause of this nightmare was due to the events that happens during his life. Jason murdered six people (hence the word six in the title) and is now suffering from it on a psychological  level and now he is “trapped” within this dream.
If you have played the game and you have any suggestions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me.


This entry was posted on Wednesday 6 March 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.