Nightmare Six - Update 3

I had a bit of a break once I had released Nightmare Six in beta stages. Now i've come back and i've began on the development of nightmare six. I'm hoping to have the game out of the beta stages in the coming weeks.

I'm now changing the plot and how you play the game, originally it started as a game were you walk down a bunch of corridors and a bunch of "monsters" jump out and scare you and that was it. Now its much more than that. Now the corridors adjusts depending on where the player is located. In no way is this game a puzzle/maze as every corridor you are walking down is the correct way, it just adjusts to your decisions.
For example, if you arrive at a end that gives you the option to turn left or right and you turn left, the events that will happen will be completely different to what would happen if you turned right. You cannot also go back so it's impossible to find out what the other path leads to unless you restart the game

What I just described is what the game will be like when it's finished. Hopefully it will be dynamic so that it changes every time you play it, but for now its quite a long way from being dynamic as I'm only testing the tools.

If you are interested in collaborating with me, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always looking for help (especially 3D modelists, level designers and sound effects)

This entry was posted on Tuesday 26 March 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.